Saturday, June 30, 2001

Not much happened Friday. Bruce drove up to Vancouver. Brian is down in Florida.

I had softball practice. We scrimmaged with another team. It was the first time I played in about a month. My shoulder is ok. It was a bit sore afterwards, but stretching helped it.

Went to Changes after practice. Nothing happened there.

Went to the Eagle after Changes. The Eagle was playing trailers for sick horror movies. The previews had lots of blood, boobs and women being mutilated-- just what I wanted to see on a Friday night at a gay bar. I walked out to the patio, finished my beer, and left.

Avoid the following movies..."Last House on the Left" , "The Mad Doctor Of Blood Island", "Man From Deep River". There was also some movie about women in a Nazi convention camp, but I don't remember the title.

No comments:

Analytics