Monday, June 11, 2001

Later on Sunday afternoon, I went kayaking on the Snoqualmie.

Drove downtown Sunday evening, and hung out with some of my Softball team. We watched "The Sum of Us". It was an OK gay movie staring Russel Crowe.

Went out to the Cuff later on Sunday evening. Met Brian's friend Steve, and his new boyfriend David.

Side story on David. Brian told me this. Last week, Brian, David and Steve were having dinner at Steve's place. when Brian said he spent 4 months in jail for his DWI's, David chipped in that he once spent 5 years in prision. Brian asked him "For what?" David replied "For child molestation." At that point Brian pulled up a chair and started to interogate David. Apparently David was once married, and his wife was having sex with this 13yo kid. One time, David gave the kid a BJ in the shower. The kid kind of freaked and told his parents. Brian's not to sure about truth of the storey. He said you don't get 5 years for giving a 13yo a BJ.

Back to my life. Last Friday M introduced me to a cute friend of his, Eddie. I don't remeber much about Eddie, but today I received an email from him, apologizing for how rude he was. Which is weird, because I don't remember him being rude. I don't remember much of him at all. I'm not sure how he got my email address either. Maybe a friend.

Now, another dating circle... last November I had a date with David (a different David that the one I mentioned above) I ran into David Sunday evening, and we talked about getting together again. He said that we were both shy, so we would have a hard time talking to each other. We've agreed to get together Tuesday Evening.

Back to Eddie. Eddie is David's ex. Apparently Eddie moved from San Francisco to Seattle with David, and then David left Eddie for another man.

No comments:

Analytics