Friday, June 22, 2001

We shipped a Service Pack, so Thursday they threw us a big party and gave us Friday off. I dropped out of the party by noon and hung around my place for a while then bicycled for a bit. I also posted a personal add on Yahoo.

I spent most of the evening surfing the internet and chatting.

Friday morning, I got my first reply from the yahoo ad. We'll see.

Brought my truck in for servicing. My service manager is very cute. Too bad he's married. Bruce met me for breakfast. There were a lot of hot straight guys at the restaurant. Why can't there be more gay guys like that? What is about being gay that makes many guys go nelly. Also, the gay guys that look tough, for the most part, are just putting on an act. It's the old hairdresser in leather thing. The closest thing I've met to a normal ordinary guy is Brian. Too bad I can't put up with his temper or his fighting.

Bruce is almost ready to go back to work. Although, it sounds like the surugery didn't work out that well. He's still having problems sleeping at night.

It's raining today. I wanted to go kayaking, but now, we'll have to wait and see.

No comments:

Analytics