Tuesday, June 26, 2001

My shoulder is finally getting better. Last night, for the first time in two months, I worked out. It felt good. I still have a bit of a cold, so I have to take it easy. Brian wants me to sleep over tonight. He originally pushed for Wednesday night, but I have hockey Wednesday and Thursday.

Had physio this morning.

From Clark "I just want a gorgeous man to call my own... He just needs to be perfect for me." I know that feeling very well. It's been a very long time since I felt something more than 'like' or 'nice' for someone. There was Bob, but that ended years ago, back in 1996. When I first started dating Brian, I felt things for him. But that ended, probably for my own sake. I didn't want to put up with his temper and constant fighting. Finally there was Harry. I didn't feel much for him at first, so I ended it. But I started feeling more for Harry as time went on. Unfortunatly, Harry moved on and found someone else.

I wish I knew what my buttons were. I long time ago (1996) after Bob left me, a friend of mine said "Those feelings you have for Bob, don't come from Bob, they come from you. You will feel them again." I hope so. It's been so long.

No comments:

Analytics