Sunday, June 10, 2001

Last night I went over to Brian's for dinner. We watched the Stanley Cup finales (3-1 Colorado) and then went to Pegasus for Dinner. I don't know what it is about Brian, but the part of his brain that judges portion size is dead. When ever I eat at his place, he always makes enough food for 5 or 6 people. He then throws the leftovers out because he never eats leftovers.

It was the same with Pegasus. Every time we go there we leave with boxes of food. I wanted to just order a medium pizza, and a side salad, but he was sure we were more hungry than that. He ended up ordering two salads, an order of garlic bread, and a large pizza.

We left with half of it in a box.

Afterwards we went to Juanita Bay Bar and Grill for two drinks and watched some track and field on ESPN. He started talking about his old employer, and convinced himself that they are Satan, and that he has to bring them down for the good of the world.

Spent the night at Brian's. I know I shouldn't have. We talked about it, and decided that we will never be lovers, but sleeping together every now and then is ok.

In the morning, Bruce, Ryan, Jen and I went drove to Duvall and had breakfast at a Duvall Firefighters fundraiser. It was $6.00 for all you can eat pancakes, ham and eggs. It was kind of fun. We had breakfast, chatted with a few of the locals, and got some latté's, chatted some more, and then left. Bruce signed up to be a volunteer firefighter. That will be interesting, considering that he lives 90 minutes away from Duvall.

We had this bizarre conversation about what it's like to get sex change, without changing the sex you are attracted to. Why would you be a man, who wants to be a lesbian? We know of a post-op transsexual who is like that. I might be a gay man, but I am very happy with my penis. I enjoy being a man. I feel no need to be feminine just because I'm attracted to guys. On the flips side, I am not attracted to feminine guys. I can go into any redneck bar, and no one would know that I'm gay. So the big mystery is, why do so many gay guys act queeny? Why do some guys feel they need to chop off their penis?





No comments:

Analytics