Sunday, June 24, 2001

Ok, longer story about last night. It's pride weekend in Seattle. So the bars were packed. I went to the Cuff, when I got there, the lineup was around the corner. It took about 15 minutes to get in.

Inside, I ran into J&C. Now, J&C always insult Harry; call him Mullet-Head, tease him for falling in love. A couple weeks ago while I was talking to Harry, I mentioned that J&C really weren't nice people. Harry asked what I meant and I told him that they tend to run guys down. Harry if they ran him down, and I said yes.

Now, Harry and his boyfriend where out last weekend, and ran into J&C. Apparently Harry tried to pick a fight with J&C, starting off with "Barry said that you were spreading shit about me."

Well, Saturday night, J&C both mentioned this to me. They said they didn't mind because it was easy and fun to stand up to Harry and insult him to his face.

So J&C really aren't nice people. But I shouldn't tell one; if I do it will get back to me.

As mentioned earlier, I didn't meet any one that I'd want to ask out on a date.

Brian and I are going hiking today. He called me last night at about 2:30 and asked if he could come over. I told him to stay away.

No comments:

Analytics