Thursday, June 07, 2001

Driving Bruce to his angiogram was a big pain. I drove him to the hospital, but reception couldn't figure out where he was supposed to go. So, we waited around for 20 minutes while they called half a dozen different places. Finally, we found out he had to go up two floors. So, I dropped him off, we said goodbys and I left. As I was just about to hit the freeway, Bruce called me on the cell. The hostpital overbooked and couldn't take him. I turned around and picked him up. We had lunch at the Phildelphia Hogie place on Madison, then I drove Bruce home, and I drove back to work. A great way to waste two and a half hours.

Afterwork, I watched the Hockey game with Ryan and Jen at the 8th St Bar and Grill. It was game 6. Colorado won over Jersey, 4-0. So, it's on to game 7, Saturday night at R&J's place.

I installed the shower head that Brian gave me.

No comments:

Analytics