Sunday, June 03, 2001

Didn't do much Saturday afternoon. It rained so I didn't go kayaking. Instead, I watched Contact and played Black and White. I also bought groceries.

Now, my HR guy, at work, is kind of cute, and we always nod hello to each other. He was by himself at the supermarket. (and we nodded hello to each other) I'm going to walk buy his office and try and figure out if he's gay. I haven't been close enough to him to see if he's got a ring on his finger.

In the evening, I drove downtown, and had dinner with Bruce at the Satelite Grill. After dinner I had a bottle of Calestoga a C.C's. Then I drove home. I was fairly tired, and not in the mood for the scene. On my way home, I let out two or three frustration screams. I just yell at the top of my lungs for a few seconds. I want to feel something for someone so badly. Just a little bit of pasion. It doesn't have to be mind blowing love, just something more than "He's nice, I'd do him."

Slept in late, till about 9:30am. Called my parents, and talked to my brother. I also called Gord & Jen.

It rained overnight, but softball is still on for this afternoon

I got another letter from Tommy. He's been reading my journal. He said I lead a fairly interesting life. Which is odd, because I've been thinking that I've got to go out and do more. I don't want to grow old cursing myself for not doing things when I was young.

No comments:

Analytics