Wednesday, June 27, 2001

I slept over at Brian's last night. He's still very pissed off about being suspended for 3 days without pay. He's looking for ways to get his revenge on the apprentice. From what I gather, things aren't as bad as they sound. Two things happened. One-- the company has had a rash of safety problems lately, and upper management urged the lower management to hand out stiffer penalties. Two-- Brian asked for a week of vacation, but the company said they couldn't spare him the time. So, management found a way to combine the two. Brian could get his week off (Since he's a contractor, he wouldn't get paid anyway) and management would look like it's cracking down of safety problems.

That doesn't satisfy Brian though. He want's to come out looking perfect.

Brian's going to Florida for a week for his mothers wedding. He's video taping the wedding. While I was over, he was checking the video camera out to make sure it was working. He starting filming me, and asked me to do things like grab my crotch or take my shirt off. Well, to make a long story short, I ended up jerking off on camera for him. He had a big goofy grin on his face the whole time he was filming.

That night before we went to bed, he set the camera up on a tripod pointing at the bed. The next morning while we were having sex, he turned the camera on.

I wonder if this will come back to haunt me.

No comments:

Analytics