Saturday, June 09, 2001

Went to the Cuff last night. It was a dissapointing night. A while back, I met this nice guy. At the time he worked at a quarry. I gave him my number, he told me I was cute, but he never called me.

Well, I ran into him again last night. He said he quit his job at the quarry, and is now a truck driver. He also said he has a boyfriend and that he lost my number. But, he wanted to have my number again. I told him I didn't want him to call me, and that he should track me down when he was single.

Ran into M and we talked a while. M introduced me to a friend of his. The friend is cute, and gave me his number. I'm not sure I'm going to call though. It was weird talking to him. The friend was always trying to psycho analyze things and act like he was smart. It wasn't very impressive.

Skipped softball last night because of my shoulder. Although, I did go to hockey pratice this morning. Hockey is much easier on the shoulders than softball, although I did make one or two plays that hurt.

No comments:

Analytics