Saturday, June 23, 2001

It cleared up Friday, and I went kayaking. I scooted around the North tip of Lake Sam; from Idylwood Park, across the top, across Marymoore park, and then back to Idylwood. It was cool. There are several herons in the wetlands along Marymoore. Four were out sunning themselves on the rocks and logs jutting out of the water. I kept trying to sneak up on them, but they're smarter than that. When I got within ten meters, they'd take off. I suppose it doesn't help that my kayak is bright yellow.

Next time I'll bring a camera.

Had dinner with L. and Mark. It went well. That last time I had dinner with those two, Mark was obnoxious. This time he was pleasant. Dinner was at Siam on Broadway, followed by Coffee at Starbucks.

Mark took off early and went home. L. and I went to the Cuff. L introduced me to a few of his friends and we chatted for a while.

Ran into Terry. We talked a bit. I still want to date him, but I don't think he's interested anymore.

Ran into Brian. In fact I went home with Brian. He wants to go hiking with me, but I keep putting him off.

At noon I got together with the guy who replied to my yahoo ad. He was nice. We had sex. Not sure what else will happen.

No comments:

Analytics