Thursday, June 28, 2001

Played hockey last night. We won 7-5. My cardio is all shit. Since my shoulder went out I've done very little to stay fit. Buy the end of the game I was dying. It hurt us too; I couldn't get into position fast enough, and it cost us 2 goals.

The game was scrappy. Two years ago, we kicked a guy, Keith, off of our team. He was too creepy, it was a co-ed team, and he flashed some of the women. He was also faught a lot.

Well, lots of good gossip about Keith has popped up. Keith sold a date with himself on ebay! I saw the newspaper article on it, I'd love to include a link here, but I can't find it right now.

In addition, two other people had played with Keith before, on different teams, and they both agreed that he was an ass.

So, last night, when we arrived for the game, Keith was there. He was playing on the other team. When he saw us he said "So this is going to be the battle of all ages."

For the most part we just played straight forward solid hockey. However every now and then, a few of us would single out Keith for some special attention. Nothing illegal. Just a bit more aggressive.

Well, Keith's temper got the best of him. at the end of the game, Keith dropped his gloves, and went at it with Jacob. Which is weird, because Jacob wasn't one of the guys working on Keith. The ref saw the whole thing. Keith got a 3 game suspension. Jacob only got a 6 minute roughing.



No comments:

Analytics