Wednesday, June 20, 2001

Had physio Tuesday morning. She gave me a few new stretches and applied some ultra sound.

Work was pretty boring.

Ate dinner at home Tuesday night.

Brian called me up. (Not the Brian I met in L.A. but the Brian I broke up with about a year ago) At work, his apprentice slipped handling some high voltage line and now has second degree burns on the bottom of his arms. Brian had to take him to the hospital.

Brian is royally pissed at the apprentice and will probably hold the guy back a level. Brian also talked about firing him. One of the linemen agrees with holding the apprentice back. The apprentice is far enough along that he shouldn't need to be watched while he handles live wires.

I've got a hands-free/head-set phone that Brian calls my fag phone. When Brian calls me, I put it on, and wander around the house, doing what ever I need to do. Brian talks and talks and talks/ Every now and then he'll pause, which is my signal to say "yeah." Brian then picks up and keeps talking again.

Brian says he's been offered the job of group-forman at his company. It pays $170 000. He's not sure that he wants to take it. But for 170, it's hard to say no.

No comments:

Analytics