Monday, June 04, 2001

I'm on the phone with Brian. He wants to sleep here again. He slept here last night. I want him to stay away. He's also going on about his new job, his lawsuite against his old employer, and his sisters new boyfriend. Mostly I'm just agreeing and saying "yeah"

At his new job his a forman. He's earning bigger bucks now-- $125,000. I think the reason he earns so much is that he doesn't take no for an answer. He keeps at you till he gets what he wants.

He's got a big law suit going against his old employer. He's going for blood. He's suing for $15,000,000.00 He's doing it for spite, just as much as for money. I don't know how much he'll actually get. The old company fired him when he was in jail (for a couple DWI's). He was in jail on work release. The company said that Brian couldn't work the required over time, but he has a letter from Washington State Corrections saying that any time the company asked then Brian would be released to work.

I talked Brian out of sleeping here tonight. I told him my shoulder is still very sore, and I just want to sleep alone, which is true. If I don't give a good reason why we shouldn't sleep together, he doesn't let up.

Talked to Harry today. Nothing much new in his life.

Talked to Gord and Jen today. Their house renovations are almost complete. They've gone through 3 bathroom sinks because they can't find one that fits.

No comments:

Analytics