Sunday, October 07, 2001

Well, I'm back. Master Mark toned down his act, he still feels kind of guilty about the whole Sean thing.

If I was falling for the man, it would have been a great day. Inbetween having sex, we went to the huskies game. Mark has season tickets to the UW huskies (college football) UW won over USC, 27-24. The game was tied but then in the last 3 seconds then UW scored a field goal. We had more sex after the game, had dinner and went out for drinks. He had me take my shirt off and pose a bit. I got more than a few good looks. I'm not really comfortable with being shirtless. I lead a very conservative life so walking around shirtless at a leather bar is new.

Afterwards we went back to his place and then slept.

College football kind of amazes me. I'm from Canada-- not a big football country. Canadian pro-football games attact a few thousand fans. Canadian college football games attract a few hundred fans. But, U.S. college football attracts 60+ thousand fans. I don't think they have stadiums that big in Canada. The SkyDome in Toronto only fits about 55000 people.

While I was having sex with Mark, to get off, I fantasized about normal vanilla sex.

No comments:

Analytics