Saturday, October 13, 2001

Friday at work we had a pie toss to raise funds for the United Way. They auctioned off people. Highest bidder got to throw a pie in the face of the auctionie.

Friday night, Bruce, L, L's friend Frank and I had dinner. I'm not quite sure about Frank. He looks and talks like a quiet, conservtative guy, but Bruce said Frank invited him over to try out his dungon. In addition, Frank has been hunting for a house boy. He flew in a guy from New York, but things didn't work out, so he flew him back.

After dinner, L & I went to the Cuff. Bruce took off and didn't say where he was going. For some reason there were a lot of bearish guys at the Cuff. I talked to a few guys, but as luck would have it, everyone I was interested in had partner.

I was leaving at about 11:30pm when Bruce showed up. He said that he just had sex with Darren. We talked a bit and Bruce said Darren wanted a capital B boyfriend. I'm not sure what that means. That Darren only thought of Bruce as a fuck budy? That Darren is romanitically intersted in Bruce. I didn't ask Bruce to clarfiy.

I went home alone.

This morning Bruce, L and I had breakfast at Van's.

I'm still thinking about Harry a lot. I'm trying to push him out of my brain for two reasons. 1. I don't want to act obsessive when I actually see him. 2. I don't want to be hurt if we don't get together.

No comments:

Analytics