Sunday, October 21, 2001

So, Friday night, Bruce, L and I had dinner at the Siam's and coffee at the Starbucks. Afterwards, L went home. Bruce and I went to the Cuff. We walked to the middle bar. Master Mark was there, passionatly kissing someone. The two Stevens from my softball team were also in the middle bar. So, Bruce, the two Stevens and I chatted while Master Mark necked. After a few minutes Mark and his trick left. The four of us kept taking till about 1am. The two stevens are cool people. I'm should keep in touch with them.

Saturday afternoon, Bruce and I went caving at the Talus Rocks. It was fun. We took a lot of photos.

In the evening, Bruce needed to talk to his ex, F. Bruce and F work together on a TV show and Bruce needed to get some images from F for the next show. So, F, F's new boyfriend, Bruce and I met for dinner. Small world story; Last summer I had a date with F's new boyfriend It didn't go anywhere and we didn't have sex. I didn't mention the date to F or Bruce. It's hard enough to build a relationship. The last thing F needs is someone telling old pointless gossip about his new BF.

After dinner, I went online for a while and ran into Master Mark. He told me that he was feeling down last night, so he picked up that guy and had very bad sex with him. He asked me why I didn't say hi to him. I told him it was because he was lip locked with the trick. So, we talked a while. He mentioned that I'm not the best conversationalist and that he'd like it if I called him more. He could never figure out if I was interested in him.

Well, we agreed to get together, to talk, to have sex. He had me do a couple of shots to help me relax. I told him I was hoping for a vanilla kind of relationship. He said he partially wanted the same thing. He wanted a vanilla relationship outside of the house, but master/slave in the house.

I'm tryijng to figure Master Mark out. I think he was a momma's boy. She died about 6 months ago. Now for the first time, he's really on his own. He's never had a long term relationship. He's dated guys for a few weeks, but nothing real. That probably explains why he cruises so much; he doesn't know what to do with his free time.

I still spent the night.

Sunday morning I bought some more dumbbells for weight trainging. My 50lbs dumbbells are too light and my 75lbs bells are too heavy. So, I bought a used pair of 60lbs at Play it Again Sports. I think my body is comming along. Both Master Mark and Bruce have made comments.

No comments:

Analytics