Tuesday, October 09, 2001

I got my HIV test back-- negative.

I also talked to Harry. Right now he's kind of scared and confused. He feels bad about the breakup. He didn't want to hurt his BF. On the other hand he wasn't happy in the relationship. What else could he do?

Right now he wants to take it slow and find himself again. He doesn't want to jump into another relationship. I asked him if he wanted to do something this weekend he said yes, but didn't know how much time he'd have free.

I told him a couple of funny stories and got him to laugh.

So now I have to take things slow. This kind of runs counter to my instincts. When I have goals I try to get right in there and push to get what I want. That is the wrong way to handle Harry.

It's frustrating. I feel like a little kid waiting for Christmas. I hope Harry and I get together.

No comments:

Analytics