Monday, October 29, 2001

My gay niche is too small. I am a, and I am attracted to, gay guys who look and act straight. Not leather butch or that freaky showy masculine you see at the bars, but normal ordinary, no lisping, straight acting man. This is a very small niche. After a few years every other straight acting gay guy is either a friend, or a friend of a friend.

Before Hockey last night, I was briefly at the Cuff. I ran into a guy named Rob. He was a nice guy, another truck driver. He’s a local driver, so he’s around more than one day a week. We chatted a while, and I gave him my phone number. Well, we talked on the phone today-- Rob mentioned a few things that I had heard before. So I dug a bit. It turns out that Rob was Harry’s ex, and that he dated Brian before I did.

Now it will be hard to get to know Rob for who he is. Neither Harry nor Brian had much good to say about Rob. Plus Brian got Rob to tell him lots of dirt about Harry so that he could pass it on to me.

No comments:

Analytics