Friday, October 05, 2001

Mixed day.

I was supposed to go to the Mariners game with Bruce and L, but John the fireman called me, and started presuring me to make longer terms plans with thim. Rather than jerk him around, I decided that I had to tell him how I felt. So we had dinner together. While we were driving back he grabbed my hand. I sighed. He looked at me and asked "what? I fumbled for words for a few seconds and then said "This is the let's just be friends speach." We didn't talk about it much more than that. He thanked me for my honesty. We changed the converstation and started talking about obscure bands.

Master Mark emailed me today. He apologized for letting Master Sean abuse me so roughly and told me he wanted to hook up again. I agreed. I just got the following...

"You will deliver yourself to my house at 10am tomorrow morning. You will go up into the back yard and enter through the back door. Go downstairs, strip to the waist, and kneel down facing the weight bench. Put your hands on your head. You will be wearing a jock, tight jeans (same ones as before), and a tight tee shirt with the sleeves ripped off. Bring with you a jacket and sweatshirt and anything you need for overnight. Make sure your ass is clean, boy. You will only touch your penis to urinate or shower. No ejaculations. Bring with you a six pack of whatever kind of beer you like. SIR."

No comments:

Analytics