Thursday, October 18, 2001

Bought myself a new toy. an HP Jordana Pocket PC. Part of me wants to believe that it will help me organize my life and make things more convienent, but I'm not kidding myself, it's a toy.

HP seams to have a great delivery system. I ordered the Jordana Tuesday evening at about 8pm. I payed for the slowest delivery (FedEx Ground) Yet, by Wednesday evening, the PPC was at my door.

I've been loading it up with games, embarrassing photo's of Bruce (Every time Bruce and I go hiking, I take a picture of him peeing) and a few books.

I had beer with Bruce tonight. We went to J&M's. Hurding Cat's was playing again. It looks like they have a regular Thursday night gig. It looks like their name is getting around. Tongiht many more people were dancing to them.

Bruce is stressing out over work, over his two BF's who keep telling him "Let's just be friends", and over a local TV show that he produces. Along with our beer, we had a shot of vodka, really bad vodka. I can still feel it eating at my stomach. I should have asked for the name, I'd like to avoid it in the future.



No comments:

Analytics