Monday, October 29, 2001

Mixed day.

I spent the evening at Master Mark. It was a weird night. I figured out what's going on with me. I'm covering up for all the nothing that I feel. I'm lonely and I want to love someone. Being a slave boy is an easy substitute. I get to please someone. He pays attention to me. The rules are clear. It's any easy thing to do.

Next time I talk to Master Mark, I'm going to call it off. He's a nice guy, but definitely not a long term relationship. Mark likes me. He likes to watch me sit and pose for him. He likes to complement me. Tonight he asked me if guys told me I was handsome. I said "Yes." He sort of laughed and said "If any one else had said yes to that, I would have thought they were lieing."

Master Mark definitely knows how to stroke my ego. That's why I kept going back.

Tonight after I left his place, I felt good that it was over. I know there will be complications in the future. I'm still single. I still have a sex drive that can get me into lots of trouble. But I know that I don't want to be a sex slave.

No comments:

Analytics