Monday, October 29, 2001

Played hockey tonight.

Before the hockey game, I couldn't find my left glove. So, I dug out an old glove I haven't used in years. I put my hand in it. At the end of one finger it was kind of squishy. So I pulled my hand out and tried to shake the squishy thing out. Nothing. I stuck my hand in again. The squishy thing was still there. So I got a knife to fish the squishy thing out. It was a very big spider, still alive. Bleah.

We ended up playing against the same team that spanked us last week. They won again. But this time only 3-0. They are a very good team. We are probably playing one division too high. We are trying to figure out what to do with our weaker players. With a score like 3-0 it's clear that the defense, while not perfect, is pulling it's weight. Offense on the other hand just didn't come together. We have four new weak forwards who are very loyal to the team. If they all show up, like tonight, it's hard to score against a strong team.

No comments:

Analytics