Sunday, October 14, 2001

So, Bruce has two friends in town from Porltand. We arranged things so that the friends would stay at Bruce's place, and Bruce and Chris would sleep over at mine.

We were supposed to meet the friends at 8pm at the Broadway but as luck would have it Bruce and Chris were late. I didn't know what the friends looked like, so I didn't know who to join.

After dinner Chris dragged us to an bar in a very up scale hotel. It was kind of fun. I had a martini. I noticed that my attitude to alcohol is changinig for the worse. Two years ago I only drank beer and wine. Never hard liquor. I didn't like the taste of it. Last night my martini tasted very good. I guzzled it.

Afterwards we drove back to Bruce's place. Due to a misscommunication, Bruce and Chris arrived a half an hour late. Apparently I was supposed to drive by Bruce and Chris's to wave them off before I drove to Bruce's place. I didn't. The parking lot was way out of the way, so I just drove towards the freeway. So, Bruce and Chris waited in the parking lot for 30 minutes before they left.

Bruce's guests and I hung around and chatted until B&C clued in that maybe I just drove the guests to their final destination. They're a nice couple. We just small talked.

No comments:

Analytics