Sunday, October 28, 2001

Friday evening, L and I had dinner at The Satelite Grill. We originally were going to eat at a new place called the 1200 Bistro, but when we go there, the wait was 90 minutes. Afterwards we went to the Cuff. L has a fuck buddy in that neighborhood, and the FB invited him over, so after one beer, L left.

I just talked to a few people and got frustrated. The only guys I found attractive weren't interested in dating-- they just wanted to play around.

Brian was there. We didn't talk. We nodded hello and then spent the evening on opposite ends of the Cuff. I caught myself thinking "How can I work things out with Brian?" I've got to stop that. Brian and I have been trying to work things out for far too long. I have to stay a way.

I was in bed by midnight.

Saturday, Bruce and I went to the Washington Cask Beer Festival. About 40 local breweries were giving out samples. We tried 15 different beers-- just shot glasses of beer. We got a bit tanked. I ended up telling Bruce more about Master Mark than I intended. Bruce knew that I have an FB called Mark, but that's it. He didn't know that Mark wants me to be his sex slave.

On the way home from the Beer Festival, Bruce and I stopped of at the liquor store. I needed to buy some Irish Cream for Ryan's Halloween party. I saw a bottle of "Ryan's Cream" I thought "Perfect. That will be a good laugh".

When I got to the cashier, she said "Have You tried Ryan before?"
I said "No."
The cashier repied "Well, he's not very good."

At the party I told Ryan and Jen that story. We had a good laugh.

The Halloween party was fun. A few minor incidents. One girl fainted-- costume was too hot, she was on a bit of medication and drinking too much. She recovered quickly with no injuries.

B&M were at the party. They brought their new baby. He's so small. B&M are both around 5'6'', so imagine the size of their baby. I'm 6'6'' with big hands. I could hold the baby in one hand. The baby was very well behaved. Even though the party was loud, he slept through it.

Some 'cool' people showed up. They really didn't fit into the party. No one really knew them-- they were friends of a friend who didn't show up. It's hard to descibe them, they weren't bad people, it's just that they noticable stuck out and stayed a bit away from the rest of the crowd.

I heard a couple of good stories from Kam. Kam is a private investigator, so often something strange is going on in his life. He told me a sad story about a woman who's husband just left. He said he was going out to do some yard work, but instead he hoped in the car and left. Two weeks later she still hadn't heard from him. Her purse was in the car. Kam suspects he's at his mother's house. His mother won't confirm or deny that he's there.

Kam has also been doing some survailence on a waitress who works at a strip club. He has had a few tense moments smuggling the camera into the strip club. One time he was carrying a conceled gun. A stripper rubbed his hip, and felt the gun. She asked "Is that your cell phone?" Kam quickly said yes. It looks like things are finally going well for Kam. Usually his private investigation work is very tedious-- pre-employment screenings, survailence to catch workers-comp fraud. He's happy that he's finally got one interesting case. He was bragging that he got paid to hang out at a strip club.

I got a bit drunk. When I got home, I ended up talking to Master Mark. He wants to get a cock cage for me, so that I can only cum when he lets me. I agreed. Now that I'm sober, I'm having second thoughts.

No comments:

Analytics