Friday, October 26, 2001

Nothing much happened today. I'm going to a halloween party on Saturday, so I worked on my costume. I'm trying to be a mummy. It looks pretty lame. I used duct tape to to fasten wrappings to track pants and a long sleeve shirt. However the duct tape shows through the wrappings, so I look like a fuzzy tape ball.

I was never good at crafts.

Keeping my journal on line is kind of weird. It sort of inflates my ego knowing that strangers find me vagualy interesting. I have to watch myself to keep the journal honest. After all, we all have a tendancy to portray ourselves in the best light. I have to stop my self from thinking "If I write that, Tommy will never date me."

I've also added comments to the journal. This reduces the barrier between me and my readers even more. I'm getting a few comments, all constructive, but it really blurs the lines of privacy and ego. Part of me thinks "That's pretty cocky of you to think that your life is worth the analysis of strangers." Most of me doesn't care. After all it's not like I'm putting scads of effort and money into this. So what if strangers peek. No one's forcing them. It's fun.

No comments:

Analytics