Saturday, April 20, 2002

We had a celebration at work today. My product has sold 100 million licenses. If I only had a penny for every license. Bruce tagged along. It was ok. Half decent food. Free beer and wine.

Later on Bruce, C2 and I had dinner together at Siam's. C2 invited 3 other guys-- B, M and T.

Some filler...
1. Siam's is a small restaurant and it's hard to seat 6 people
2. C2 has sex with many guys. He's had sex with most of his friends. We know this, but don't talk about it.

About half way through dinner, C2 said "I also invited E, but I'm glad he didn't show. We wouldn't have been able to fit him."
B said "Which E?"
C2 Said "EC."
B's face dropped at that point. Then he said "How did you know E?"
It turns out that That EC. and B were dating but broke up last September. They don't get along now. One of the reasons the two broke up was that EC. was sleeping around. C2 and B were silent for a while and just staired at each other. Then B said "Ok, I need to know. When did you have sex with E?"

C2 said he had sex with E in November, after they broke up. So B let it pass. He apologized a few minutes later.

No comments:

Analytics