Monday, April 01, 2002

I had a fun social day today. Some friends from my hockey team invited me over for Easter bruch. We had a good time. I haven't really talked to this group of people in months. I like them, and I need to put an effort into spending more time with them.

In the afternoon we played video games with each other. Mostly Dead Or Alive 3 a fighting game where many scantily clad, large breasted women duke it out.

Afterwards we saw E.T. together. It's weird how the movie has changed now that I've grown up. When I was a kid, I remember thinking that the scientists were mean and nasty-- bad guys. Twenty years later they look like compasionate people who wanted to save E.T. and reacted to the situation with common sense.

We drove to the theater in a '72 Cadillac nicknamed "Big Green." It was tight, but we managed to fit all seven of us in Big Green. They don't make cars like they used to.

In the evening I had dinner with B&C at the Elysian. C is in the middle of editing his film. It's taking up a lot of his time. Bruce is still unpacking from when he moved in two months ago.

No comments:

Analytics