Thursday, April 25, 2002

I had a dinner date last night with Mathew. I got his number last Saturday. I went into the date with luke warm feelings and left with slightly warming feelings. It's not love at first sight. But, Mathew is a keeper. He is worth getting to know better.

Apparently Mathew has had a crush on me for a few years. Two Christmas's ago I had a straglers Christmas Dinner at my place. One of the straglers mentioned he had a shy friend who wanted to meet me. The friends nickename for me was "My big Swede"

Last night over dinner, Mathew said before he knew my name, he would refer to me as "My Big Swede."

I'm Dutch by the way.

He said he came out of the closet when he was twenty one. Then he met a great woman and was married to her for five years. That ended in a crappy divorce.

We'll see what happens.

We're going to try and get together next week. Bruce, C3 and I are going to Portland this weekend so it will be next week at the earliest before I can see him.

No comments:

Analytics