Wednesday, April 24, 2002

I had a hockey practice tonight.

Bruce came over to my place to use my computer, scanner and printer. When I returned from hockey we had a couple of martini's and we started talking...

About a month ago I showed Chris how to use the Microsoft Outlook Calendar program. To show Chris how to make appoinments, I made an joke appoinment called "Sex Party-- Bring Lube."

Last night Bruce and I had a few drinks together. So he started to talk(more than he usually does) He said he was worried something was wrong between he and Chris. Bruce was nosy and looked through Chris's computer. He found an appointment for "Sex Party-- Bring Lube". Now he didn't know what to do. He didn't want to admit to Chris that he was looking through the computer. On the other hand, he couldn't remember if he and Chris were together on the "Sex Party" day and was worried that Chris was doing something behind his back.

When Bruce told me this, I broke out laughing and told him the truth. Part of me feels sorry for scaring him. The other part of me says it serves him right for beeing nosy.

No comments:

Analytics