Thursday, April 18, 2002

Movie bears tonight C2 and I went along. When we were in the theater, a woman noticed the us, about 20 gay bear men, and was a bit confused. She said. "You are all, well, not small. And you all have this Stepford Wife quality."

We saw Death To Smoochy. It's a good black comedy about two children's TV clowns who become involved with the mob. Considering the action reloves around childrens shows, it's a very adult film. There are lots of good quick jokes...

Security Guard; "Are you ok?"
Rainbow Randolf; "I don't know. I'm pretty fucked up anyways so it's hard to gauge."

...

Gangster; "I'll slice off his balls and shove them up his ass!"
Smoochy; "You could let the police take care of it."
Gangster; "No, the police won't do the ball thing. It's not proper procedure."

Afterwards I picked Bruce up at the airport. He enjoyed his trip to NY and Philidephia although he felt a bit uncomfortable meeting C3's family. I told him that I couldn't badge him in like he asked. He thanked me for trying and said he'd tell me why sometime over martini's.

I drove home and finished Halo on the X-Box. I'm glad it's over. It's a very well done game that didn't really click with me. I only finished it to see how the story ended.





No comments:

Analytics