Friday, April 12, 2002

Bruce and C3 have headed off to NYNY and Philadelphia for a week. They are going to the premiere of Emmett's Mark a film that C3 worked on.

After a dropped Bruce off (C3 left a day earlier) Bruce called me and asked a weird favour. He asked me to drive to his place, get his work badge and badge him in at work. He didn't want to say why, and told me that someday after I made him a few martini's he'd tell me. I agreed.

I told C2 about Bruce's favour. C2 said he could drive me to Bruce's place to pick up the pass. In the evening, C2 had dinner with a friend he doesn't really like, but who is his boss's boss. He used me as an execuse to get away from dinner at an early hour.

We drove to Bruce's place but we couldn't get the badge. Bruce said the badge was in his truck, but his truck was locked and we couldn't find the key.

So, C2 and I went to the Cuff and drank some beer.

What a lame story.

No comments:

Analytics