Sunday, April 14, 2002

I'm annoyed with the way my memories affect my desire to visit a place. I used to like going to Portland. That used to be Brian's and my weekend gateway. Now when I go to Portland I find myself thinking about all the arguing Brian and I did. Now I don't like Porland.

Then there is the Red Robin Restaurant in Redmond. I've only ate there twice. The first time was with Harry. We had a good time. The second time I went was after Harry and I split. I go so bumbed that I haven't gone back.

Mt. Reineer is in the same category. I want to go, but I have to drive past Harry's place to get there.

Right now, every time I find a new place I like, I want to hide it from everyone but my most trusted friends. I never want to taint it.

It's raining and gray now. I'd rather be outside than reminising about old times.

No comments:

Analytics