Wednesday, April 10, 2002

Movie bears night Wednesdaynight. C2 and I went together. We saw Big Trouble. Not bad. Not great.

Afterwards we ran up to the Cuff. Talked to officer Rob and a few of the guys.

Office Rob has took out an online personal ad. He said he took it out as more of an experiment than anything. He was only getting sex requests. The ad started off with a regular photo of him. Later on he switched it to a photo of him in uniform. When he did so he got many more replies.

Today C2 found the ad and showed it to me. No wonder he's only getting sex requests...

Ideal First Date: A Happy Meal and the dirty deed
Sexual Interests: One-on-One, Three-Way, Groups/Parties/Orgies, Friends with benefits
I'll Jump in the sack: First date

I'm trying to think of a funny "Happy Meal" line to say the next time I see him.

No comments:

Analytics