Saturday, April 13, 2002

Friday night, C2, officer Rob and I had dinner at Galerias. It was bit spendy, but still good. They were voted "Best margarita in Seattle" in 2001. It was a good dinner, but I think C2 prefers Siams.

After dinner, I headed over to the Timberline to meet a friend, R, to celibrate his birthday. I also ran into D&L from the my skii trip to Whitefish. As luck would have it D used to be R's roommate.

We chatted and got very drunk. L said everything he said that night didn't count because we were so shitfaced. He asked me "Why couldn't I have met you a year ago?" He also implied that he and D would be breaking up in the next few months. I guess he's a bit of a jerk, But, guys are jerks when they get drunk.

I've got to watch my drinking. When I left, I was so drunk, I didn't notice I was drunk. But, I was driving I noticed that I was seeing double. When I got out of my drunk I noticed that I was brushing into walls and things.

I slept in till noon.

No comments:

Analytics