Sunday, April 07, 2002

I stayed in Friday night. Very rare for me.

Sat morning I had breakfast with C2. Nothing exciting there.

For lunch I went over to Bruce's. C3 had to leave for Monroe to do some more work on his film. Bruce and I had a martini lunch.

After lunch we hiked along Shilshole bay. While we were there, a windsurfer collapsed from exhuastion & hypothermia. A few kayakers had to haul him back to land. Bruce and I hung around and watched the EMT's and the Firemen. A few of them were cute.

I went to P's birthday part in the evening. Bruce and I work with P. P and his partner have an open relationship and are part of the sleep set (I slept with him, and him, and him....) Definatly not my thing. There were a number of players there. I got several pickup lines like "Hey my boyfriend is out of town, would you like to...."

When I said goodbye to P, I interupted a scene. A number of guys quickly zipped up when i walked into the room. As I walked out I said "Hey, remember when your mom said 'Don't put that in your mouth! You don't know where it's been.'" Then I waved goodbye.


No comments:

Analytics