Monday, April 29, 2002

Bruce and I went to Portland for the weekend. We got off to a slow start. C3 couldn't make it because he had to do some camera work for his film on Saturday night.

At the last minute, Bruce had to go to a Funeral on Saturday morning, so we didn't leave till 1pm.

While Bruce was at the funderal I had breakfast with C2. C2 said he ran into Mathew on Friday night. C2 thought that Mathew was much more attracted to me, than I am to him. Mathew also said that he didn't want to rush into things and screw things up. Very good.

On the way down to Portland I got a speeding ticket. 78mph in a 60 zone. $133.00. Bleah.

In Portland, we stayed at C&J's. Their friend R was there. R is a nice guy who lives 3 hours south west of Portland. J has been trying to hook R and I up for the longest time. He's a nice guy, but he lives 6 hours away from me.

Saturday evening, we went to the Omnimax theater and saw a film about the international space station. It was the first time that R has seen an Omnimax film. After the film we went over to H's for some drinks. H is a weird mixed good man. He comes across as a screaming queen, but he's very athletic. He skii's snowboards, dives, water skiis and so on. If H isn't the center of conversation, then he becomes very showy and obnoxios. Fortuanatly, he's interesting enough that he often deserves to be the center of conversation.

Saturday night, well... R and I ended up sleeping together. He's the first guy I've slept with since December. It was nice. The next morning we talked about it. He can't move to Seattle. I can't move to Lincon City. We're going to keep in touch, but no strings.

J worked on Sunday. C took the rest of us hiking by Multinomeh Falls. It was a good hike.

Around 6pm, Bruce and I said goodbye and we headed for home.

No comments:

Analytics