Sunday, April 21, 2002

Bruce had a small emergency today. His washing machine caught on fire. He put a load in and smoke started to pour out. He paniced a bit, and called 911. No one was hurt though.

I had a lazy day. I got up at around 9:30 and played NightCaster till about 4:30pm. I finally got off my lazy butt, went on a good 45 minute hike and worked out. Then I went downtown to the Cuff. the usual crowds was there. I also saw Brian, but he didn't acknowlege me. He picked up some guy and left. Brian gets around much more than he admits to.

I also ran into L. L works down the hall from me. But, about a month ago his vanished. His manager won't say what happened to him. Well, last night I ran into L at the Cuff. We chatted for a while. He's basically burnt out. He's had a number of minor healty problems that wouldn't go away because he was pushing him self too hard. So, he's taking some time off to get things in order. I think goaded him into writing some of the people at work. We've been worried about him. It's good to know he's ok.

No comments:

Analytics