Thursday, July 19, 2001

Wednesday during the day, I toured around my old haunts. I walked by the apartment building where I used to live. It's still very run down. I used to live at the cross of Shuter and Sherbourne-- one block away from crack central. The rent was cheap and it was close to work.

Then I walked to Church and Wellesly, had lunch and drank a few beers at some of the bars I used to go to. Not much has changed. Even some of the bartenders were still the same.

I took the subway back up, and spent time over at M&S's. Later in the evening, I went to a softball game with S, J, J and F. I played one inning. The ball only came to me once.

After the game we had dinner at Jack Astors.

After Jack Astors, we had coffee at F's place. F just got a $4000 aquarium, so he's showing it off to everyone. It's kind of funny because his apartment is so small and the Aquarium is so big.

Today, G&J&Y and I went to the Fork's of the Credit River Provincial park. We hiked to the water falls. It was fun, but much work since we had to carry Y most of the way. Y has just started walking, so anything other than perfectly smooth ground is a challenge.

Drove back to Toronto, and I went downtown. I had dinner with Liam. Then we went to Woody's for a beer. Woody's was packed. Woody's was busier on a Thursday than I've seen Seattle bars on a Saturday.

Liam seams a bit unhappy. I think he wants a BF. He says he's happy being single, and just wants a couple of fuck buddies. But, I think his needs are deeper than that.

No comments:

Analytics