Monday, July 23, 2001

I'm back in Seattle now.

Saturday afternoon and evening, I went over to J&E's for a BBQ. My friend R was there. He just got back from a 6 week vacation in Iran (!!!). R was born in Iran but his parents left the country so that R didn't have to join the army. Now Iran has relaxed it's rules. expatriates no longer have to serv.

J&E went to Malaysia last spring. They bought dozens of pirated movies for $2.00 each. About half of them didn't work. We ended up watching a copy of "Heartbreakers" The copy was fairly crappy. It looked like some guy copied it with a video camera in a movie theater. You could hear the audience laugh. The movie was slightly tilted, and the left-most inch cut off.

Afterwards we played screw-your-neighbour (A card game) and Monopoly until 2 in the morning.

Next morning, I took J&E and their Baby J out for breakfast. Then they dropped me off at the airport.

The movie on the flight back was "Heartbreakers"

Bruce picked me up at the airport. We had dinner at Bimbo's and drinks at the Cuff. Then I went home, cleaned up a bit, and went to bed.

No comments:

Analytics