Friday, July 27, 2001

I spent Wednesday evening with Brian. This time at his place.

My parents are arriving in Seattle this weekend. Probably on Friday. They are driving across the country.

I sort of had a date tonight. I met him a while back (more than a year ago) at the Eagle. Nothing happened then. He tracked me down over the internet. He was a nice enough guy, so I asked him out. We had a beer together and then went to his place and necked. We played around a bit but after a couple of hours we gave up and I went home.

He's covered with tattoos from head to toe. He's still getting more tattoos. When I asked him what he was doing on Sunday, he said he was going to the tattoo parlor to get one finished, and he pointed to a large unfinished tiger that was on his fore arm.

No comments:

Analytics