Saturday, July 28, 2001

Last summer Harry gave me some roses that I dried and kept in vase. Last night I threw the roses out.

I went downtown to the Cuff. It wasn't that busy. I was in a bad mood, I didn't feel like talking to anyone. This fairly good looking man walked up to me, introduced himself and asked me if I was submissive and was interested in slavery. We talked a while and I agreed. I thought, "what the heck, why not. Try it and see what it's like" The guy, Mark, wanted me to take off my shirt at the Cuff, and let him handcuff me right there. I told him no, not till we were someplace more private. (Great slave I am) We walked back to his SUV. At the SUV, he asked me to take off my shirt. I did so, he handcuffed me. I sat in the SUV, and he blindfolded me for the trip. It was weird-- I didn't feel out of control, but I was trusting a stranger more than I should have. Physically I'm a very big man. (6'6'', 210lbs) So, it's very hard to intimidate me.

Spent the night at Marks. I slept in shacles. Mark wants to get together again. I don't know. Maybe.

My parents still haven't arrived.

No comments:

Analytics