Tuesday, July 03, 2001

I just got of the phone with Harry. It was weird. He had a gay-lisp in his voice I don't remember hearing before. I also didn't miss him as I was did in the past. It makes me think that I've been pining for a fantasy Harry. That the real Harry is different and I'm not really attracted to him. That my real problem is that I'm lonely, and that Harry is the closest thing I've met to a guy I could settle down with. But, I'd be settling, I wouldn't really love him. I hope I convince my heart of that. I think I'm really out of touch with my emotions. I never know what I'm going to feel until my emotions slap me in the face.

I worked out fairly hard last night (Before going to the bath house) This morning I could feel my shoulder. It's much better than it was, but it's still stiff. I also had physio this morning-- ultrasound plus half a dozen tedious little exercises. They are reevaluating next me at my next appointment.

No comments:

Analytics