Tuesday, July 24, 2001

Over the weekend something weird happened between Brian and Bruce. Neither will tell me really what happened. Both are making strange references.

Last Sunday, after Bruce picked me up at the airport, we went to the Cuff for a drink and ran into Brian. Brian mentioned something about running into Bruce at the Eagle and that Bruce put on quite the show. When I asked what happened, neither would say. Bruce said he drank so much he couldn't remember. As Bruce and I were leaving the Cuff, Bruce mentioned that, at the Eagle, he lost his temper with a guy and was ready to break is nose.

Last night Brian called me. He told me on Friday he went to the Eagle. Bruce showed up, was drinking a lot and kissing and talking to everyone. Eventually Bruce started talking to Brian. Bruce tried to talk about me but Brian didn't gossip. Eventually Brian told Bruce to go away.

Other than that, Brian said that Bruce isn't happy with his life and probably doesn't like it when Brian and I get together. He suspects that Bruce has a crush on me.


I had a internet date last night. He was a nice guy. He's going away for 10 days for vacation. When he get's back I think I'll try to get together with him. We'll see.

No comments:

Analytics