Friday, July 13, 2001

I went to a sex club tonight. Lately, my libido is going all out of control. It's starting to affect my work. I need a boyfriend, or something, badly.

First I was going to go to a different bathhouse down the street, but as I was walking to the building, I saw I guy I work with enter. I didn't want to get friendly with my work mate, so I kept on walking.

At the second club, I ran into Tom. Now, Tom is a friend of Brian's ex. So I'm wondering if my appearance at the sex club will get back to Brian. Cool gossip about Tom. Tom has been arrested 6 times for indecent exposure. He has a pubic sex fetish and keeps getting caught. At one point he was asking Brian for referrals to good lawyers. That's how I know all this.

Man-o-man I sound like a tramp.

No comments:

Analytics