Thursday, July 05, 2001

L and I went to my Company store today, so that he could buy some of our software for cheap. I thanked him for the hike yesterday. We talked about Bruce. Bruce has changed the message on his home answering machine, so he's still around. He's just playing hard to get.

We also talked about the other guys we hiked with. As I suspected, at one time or another, L had sex with all of the men. L has sex with everyone he knows. It's kind of weird. L and I have only had sex once, and back then, I was hoping to date him.

Many people are away on vacation. The freeway is quiet. There is plenty of parking at work.

Got my hair cut this morning. My barber asked me if I was a fireman for the city of Redmond. I said no. Later on he started running down "those fucking yuppies." I didn't mention that I was a yuppie. I'm not overly proud of it. There are a lot of normal guy jobs that I'd rather be doing. Unfortunately, they pay much much less than my cushy yuppie job. And while money isn't everything, it is still important.

No comments:

Analytics