Monday, July 09, 2001

Talked to Harry today. I think the glow is wearing off of his relationship. He mentioned that his BF works a lot, and that he had to remind the BF to spend some time with him. Harry said that all he did last weekend was work on the lawn. His birthday party was Saturday night, but not a lot of people showed up.

We talked about hiking and camping. He said he had a lot of fun last year when we went to the Greeder Lakes. I agreed.

I have to think now. If it's really going to end between Harry and the BF, I really have to be sure I want to be with Harry. No more jerking him around. On the flip side, all relationships go through good times, and bad times. Maybe they are just in a lull right now, and things will pick up.

I know I want to be with Harry. The question is, do I want to be with Harry for the rest of my life.

No comments:

Analytics