Sunday, January 27, 2002

Saturday morhing I had breakfast with Bruce and Chris2 at Van's. Chris2 was his usual bitter self. Chris2 invited us to a friends birthday party that evening. He said that the party was very large, but if anyone asked we had to say that Milton invited us.

There were a couple of other gay guys at Van's. One of them was kind of cute. I was hoping he would talk to me. But, I guess they were a "faithful couple". When they were far off they would eyeball us, but when they were walking by they ignored us.

After breakfast, I bought an X-Box. I spent most of yesteday playing Oddworld. It's a big waste of time, but it's fun.

In the evening, Chris2 called and said it was snowing fairly hard where he lived, so he wasn't going to go to the birthday party. Bruce and I talked shortly afterwards. We agreed to get together at the Cuff at around 10pm. At about 9:30pm, it was snowing hard where I live. So, I called Bruce and backed out of the Cuff. Bruce and I decided to meet at Vans for breakfast on Sunday.

Well, it's Sunday morning and it's still snowing. Seattle has shut down. Bruce called and said that he couldn't make it to Van's. So I guess I have an excuse to play Oddworld all day.

I should work out as well. Some of my shoulder muscles are bugging me. The first time I worked out, after talking three weeks off for Christmas, I went at it full intensity. I did some dumbell flys with 60lbs dumb bells. Well, I should have worked my way up to 60lbs. I ended up straining some muscles. Now I'm down to doing chest pressess with just the bar.

I also have to do some paperwork-- I'm refinancing my house. In addition, I've got a bit of work-work to do.

I guess I can't play Oddworld today.

No comments:

Analytics