Thursday, January 10, 2002

I worked out tonight.

Later on, I went to movie bears. We saw Burnt Money. It's an ok picture about a two gay lovers who are also bank robbers. It follows them on a heist that goes wrong and eventually leads to their death.

Chris2 was there. He was his usual bitter self. Burnt Money is spanish and subititled in english. When he saw this, he groaned and bitched about having to use his brain.

Afterwards Chris2 and I went to the Cuff for a beer. I talked to a few people. Didn't see anyone interesting.

A long time ago, after Bob left me, my sex drive went away completly. I didn't jerk off for weeks. When I did, I didn't use sex fantasies. I just emptied my mind and JO'd. JOing and fantasizing just reminded me how lonely I was and how badly I wanted to be with someone. The same thing is happening again. I don't want to think about sex or holding someone. I feel bad about Harry and Chris5.

No comments:

Analytics