Wednesday, January 02, 2002

"Eat one live toad the first thing in the morning and nothing worse will happen to you the rest of the day." -unknown.

Chris's 2002 is also off to a good start. Chris's ex is moving out of Chris's house. The ex has taken 2 week longer to move than planned. Today they got into a big argument over it. Chris changed the locks. The ex ended up calling Bruce, and threating to get the police to break the locks. This story hasn't ended yet.

The 3 of us had dinner at my place. Chris brought over his X-Box. He's applying to the X-Box group, so he's studying a few of its games. They left it at my place I played with it for a few hours. I really should find better things to do with my time. Right now, I just want to be pleasantly entertained. No responsibilites. No thinking.

No comments:

Analytics